December 11, 2014

What the Hell Happened to My 2014 New Year's Resolutions?

I was browsing my blog and reading through my articles (I know, I love myself) when I came upon this post. I was horrified since I completely forgot it exist and now 2014 is drawing to a close and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DID WITH MY LIFE THIS YEAR. Was I alright? Was I productive? Existentialism? Let us see:

1. Stop spending so much money. 
Well...since I was able to live on my own for a few months and had three jobs this year, I guess I was able to pull this off nicely. Also, the spending part ain't so hard considering there wasn't much money to begin with. HA!

2. Start working out. 


3. Be more responsible.
I've been a responsible adult as long as I could remember. Not something you could control especially if you were immediately pushed into the situation, but I could say that I was better this year. Fortunately.

4. Read more books. 
Every year, this had been my safest new year's resolution. 

5. Be a better blogger.


I want to apologize to all my readers. Please believe me when I say that  am truly busy these days and I have yet to receive a donation for a new computer.

6. Learn to enjoy poetry. 
Nope, I still see it as word arrangement and not something special.

7. Learn new skills. 
Improved skills only.

Welp. There's not much in here. I'm going to make a more specific one next month for 2015. 

2 comments:

  1. I laugh with you on number 2. This year I didn't list down my resolutions, but I've been enjoying my belly dancing and zumba work out so far. I sure hope 2015 is so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Like your site :D please visit my blog too at http://www.caimanhaitifoundation.org/

    ReplyDelete